Sony is hosting a summer celebration sale in the PlayStation Store that includes discounts on tons of games, both new and old. PlayStation’s Mid-Year Deals sale begins on June 22 and will run until July 7.
The sale includes discounts of up to 75% off on certain games. There are also a few highlights, like 20% off of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, which makes the PS4 version $47.99 and the PS5 Chaotic Great edition $71.99. Sekiro: Shadow’s Die Twice’s Game of the Year Edition is also discounted 50% to $29.99, and many of EA’s Sports titles are on sale, including the latest versions of FIFA and Madden NFL.
Here are a few other selected highlights from Sony’s sale:
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla — $23.99
- The Dark Pictures Anthology – Triple Pack PS4 & PS5 — $40.19
- Deathloop Deluxe Edition — $31.99
- Diablo 3: Eternal Collection — $19.79
- Far Cry 6 Deluxe Edition — $31.99
- The Forrest — $7.99
- Guilty Gear: Strive Deluxe Edition — $59.49
- Hades — $18.74
- Hitman 3: Deluxe Edition — $31.99
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition — $23.99
- NBA 2K22 Cross-Gen Digital Bundle for PS4 & PS5 — $19.99
- Riders Republic — $23.99
- Watch Dogs: Legion – Ultimate Edition PS4 & PS5 — $29.99
- Unpacking — $15.99
Sony also has a few game add-ons in the sale as well. These include cosmetic packs for games like Fortnite, as well as DLC for Marvel’s Spider-Man, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Bloodborne. Sony also points out in its blog post about the sale that the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 season pass is on sale … if you want to buy a 7-year-old season pass, for some reason.