Felicity Ingram for Valentino Beauty
Very few colors are as fascinating and historic as Valentino Red. Introduced in 1959, the bright hue, initially dubbed “Fiesta”—a cross between fuchsia and crimson red—embodies the fashion house’s commitment to Italian charm, romance, and glamour. Valentino Red is easily distinguishable, welcoming, and timeless, which the house perfectly translated to the packaging of its upcoming Valentino Beauty collection.
Valentino’s thread from the lipstick tubes to eyeshadow palettes to foundation speaks to the freedom of expression and individuality that lies at the brand’s core. The collection—made up of multi-use, multi-finish products arrive in a glossy Valentino Red outfitted with the equally lustrous gold Valentino emblem that appears on Valentino’s signature bags, shoes, and jewelry. The packaging is as luxurious and captivating as the brand’s whimsical gowns.
Valentino Beauty’s color palette of red and gold remains consistent throughout the collection, from the gold hardware inside the lipstick tubes to the gold lining on the outskirts of the blushes. Valentino Beauty adds an extra touch of luxury by attaching a gold chain to its compact powders to emulate the design of a clutch bag. In addition to lipstick, foundation, and blush, the Valentino Beauty collection will also introduce its own mascara, brow filler, eyeshadow and cheek palettes, eyeliner, highlighter, and cushion foundation.
Meet the products
- Rosso Valentino: Say hello to the brand’s first lipstick. With over 50 shades to choose from, including reds that range from tomato to pink and nudes and purples and blues, a lipstick for everyone truly exists. The lipstick is also designed with intention. The V-shaped bullet is crafted for easy application, and the packaging is fully refillable.
- Very Valentino: Valentino is hoping to push the boundaries in the world of foundation. Available in 40 shades, the pigments were inspired by research on the skin tones of 5000 women in eight countries.
- V-Lighter: A hyaluronic acid-infused highlighter meant to grab light to the high points of your face.
- Go Cushion: The cushion foundation has a satin powder finish that’s perfect for all-day wear. The product is available in five shades and offers a double-edged applicator.
- Eye2Cheek: Get a product that can do it all. This multi-use creamy powder is available in 12 shades and can be used as a mono eyeshadow or as a blush on the cheeks.
- Eyeshadow Color-Flip: A multi-layered eyeshadow palette is built with two-layered quads to offer several shades that you can wear together or separately. (There are no rules with Valentino Beauty.)
- Twin Liner: A double-ended 16-hour wear liquid ink liner.
- Brow Trio: Meet the triple-ended brow product that includes both a shading pencil and brow brush. Available in three shades.
- Magnificent Mascara: Valentino’s take on mascara. A single stroke is meant to offer tons of volume for a dramatic eye.
The complete collection will be revealed on May 31st and available for preorder on June 15th on valentino.com. Valentino Beauty will begin to roll out worldwide in August 2021.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io