Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Are you still living that WFH life, or have completely transitioned to indefinite remote work? While there are surely things you might miss about going to the office, getting away with wearing loungewear is one of the biggest pluses about staying home!
The key to rocking loungewear when you have a big Zoom meeting coming up during the workday is to find the right type of sets. The bottoms don’t necessarily matter, so when we went searching for lounge sets to shop, we focused on the tops in the equation. With some minor styling adjustments, you can wear any one of the lounge sets below while in a virtual meeting and beyond!
21 Lounge Sets That You Can Wear During Zoom Calls
Tank Top Sets
1. Our Absolute Favorite: This simple waffle knit set from ZESICA comes with a basic loose tank and matching shorts. All you need is to throw on a blazer, cardigan or dress up the top with some jewelry!
5. We Also Love: This Ekouaer three-piece sleep set features a cami top that looks like a typical tank you could wear with a sweater or blazer!
8. Best Way to Disguise That You’re Wearing Pajamas: Shoppers say that they like how they still feel presentable in this zcdyn set, and you only need to make some minor adjustments for your Zoom meeting!
13. Best Trendy Pick: This knit set from SOLILOQUY has a bright checkered pattern that’s a little funky, but we’re loving the trendy Y2K vibes!
21. Most Fashion-Forward: This GRACE KARIN lounge set is a little different — it comes with a cute cropped cardigan that we’re totally in love with!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!