Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Now that the weather is finally warming up, we’re refreshing our underwear collection and shopping for bralettes to wear all spring and summer long. Bralettes are one of the most dependable options — especially in the heat. After all, who wants to deal with extra padding when the temps are soaring? Plus, we haven’t rocked an underwire bra since early 2020!
As life starts to get back to “normal,” we want to feel relaxed, and bralettes help make that happen for Us. There are a variety of bralettes out there, so we’ve rounded up our top picks to steer your shopping decisions. Check them out below!
21 Comfy and Cute Bralettes for Spring and Summer
Basic Jersey Bralettes
1. Our Absolute Favorite: Calvin Klein’s logo intimates line is iconic, and one of their most popular pieces is this essential racerback bralette!
2. We Also Love: If you prefer a triangle style over a scoop neck, this classic cotton Calvin Klein bralette is for you!
3. We Also Love: This four-pack of ribbed longline bralettes from Blulu are ideal for lounging and everyday wear.
4. We Also Love: The ruffle straps on this bralette from Anthropologie give it an adorable touch!
5. We Also Love: Another great everyday bralette from Anthropologie is the plunging V-neck version!
6. We Also Love: This American Apparel bralette is as simple and stripped-down as they come, and shoppers are crushing on its casual charm!
Dressier Lace Bralettes
7. Our Absolute Favorite: The gorgeous crochet lace look of this Free People bralette is a staple for the spring and summer!
10. We Also Love: The simplicity of this lace bralette from Anthropologie is what drew Us to it immediately.
12. Our Absolute Favorite: When we saw the chic square neckline on this halter bralette from The Drop, we clicked “Add to Cart” instantly!
14. We Also Love: The supportive design and rose-colored lace on this Free People bralette look heavenly!
Strappy Back Bralettes
21. We Also Love: Strappy details don’t just have to be in the back — they can also be on the front of a bralette, just like this one from SheIn!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!