Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
When we transition from one season to the next, the weather can be pretty unpredictable. We need to be mindful about what we’re wearing in order to feel comfortable at all times. Temperatures can rise and fall at the drop of a hat, so pieces that can keep Us cozy and cool at the same time are in order!
While this may seem difficult to find, we selected a slew of fall pieces that can make it happen — ranging from cute dresses to comfy sweaters. Keep reading to check out all of our top picks!
21 Stylish Fall Pieces That Are Both Cool and Cozy
Dresses and Jumpsuits
1. This denim dress from Zilcremo has a shirtdress aesthetic that you can wear on its own or with leggings if you need extra warmth. There are tons of colors up for grabs — we love variety!
7. This Romwe jumpsuit is chic, sophisticated and seriously classy. We’re obsessed with the structured sweetheart neckline!
Tops and Blouses
10. We adore the clean and simple look of this knit top from The Drop! Its preppy polo look is trendy and timeless.
16. This Auriviz sweater vest looks truly vintage and retro. The houndstooth pattern is perfectly preppy!
18. When you need to wear a light sweater, throw on this Star Vixen open front cardigan. Shoppers say it feels fabulous!
20. We’ve never seen a sweater quite like this one from The Drop. The buckle straps and slouchy fit are the most original combo!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!