Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Please note, prices are accurate at date of publication, August 24, 2021, but are subject to change.
While new trends are always popping up, there is one fashion goal that remains consistent for Us every time the seasons change. That’s to be more stylish than the season before. We always want to be on a consistent upward trajectory when it comes to fashion, but it can be hard when we remember how much it can cost to spruce up our wardrobe.
That’s why we’re all about scoping the internet for hot deals that fit into our budget. Even just grabbing a few key pieces can seriously change up your entire closet, and when they’re under $40, that’s an undeniable win. Check out 21 fall pieces under $40 we found below!
21 Brilliant Fall Fashion Pieces You Won’t Believe Are Under $40
1. This Floral Dress That Works for Fall: Florals don’t have to be saved for spring and summer, and this moody DB MOON dress proves it!
2. This Compliment-Magnet Cardigan: Prepare for all of your friends to be envious of how cute you look in this colorful, striped ECOWISH cardigan!
3. This Wear-Everywhere Denim Jacket: Every stylish wardrobe needs a high-quality denim jacket, and this number one bestselling Wrangler jacket is totally affordable!
4. This Vest That Feels Like a Cloud: Wrap yourself up in the cuddly softness of this sherpa MEROKEETY vest!
5. This Pleated Dress You Can Wear With or Without Tights: This Mango dress is so pretty with its pleated fabric. Wear it with heels to a fall wedding or with tights and boots more casually!
6. This Versatile Sweater: Out of time and need something cute to grab ASAP? This Woolen Bloom sweater will always be there for you!
7. This Figure-Flattering Sweaterdress: Stay warm with long sleeves but still accentuate your figure with this R.Vivimos dress and its tie at the waist!
8. These Pants You Can Dress Up or Down: These NIMIN pants can be worn with a button-up top or a cropped tee!
9. This Trendy Long-Sleeve Top: Square necklines are huge right now, and this Verdusa top is such an easy way to get in on the trend and automatically elevate your outfit!
10. This Funky Dress That Plays With Patterns: Prepare to turn heads in this long-sleeve FOWSMON dress and its colorful patterns!
11. These Jumpsuit Overalls: These Verdusa overalls are like the chiller sister of denim overalls, keeping things soft and chic!
12. This Flowy Chiffon Duster: Prepare to feel undeniably fabulous in this Begonia.K duster. It comes in so many pretty colors!
13. This Star-Covered Bodysuit That Will Make You Sparkle: You could wear this SOLY HUX one-piece as a swimsuit, but the starry velvet is simply perfect for a fall bodysuit!
14. This Wrap Sweater With a Relaxed Yet Sophisticated Fit: Stay comfy while impressing everyone around in this ASTR The Label sweater!
15. This Corduroy Skirt Perfect for Pumpkin Picking: Just imagine yourself wearing this chouyatou skirt in a pumpkin patch — or in a coffee shop holding a PSL!
16. This Catsuit You Can Style So Many Different Ways: Unitards are emerging right now, and this turtleneck American Apparel one is too cool. Wear it with a denim jacket, a duster or maybe under a sweater vest dress!
17. This Cashmere Scarf That Will Upgrade Your Outfit: You already know how luxurious cashmere can be, but it’s really in its best form in this large Cyzlann scarf!
18. This Denim Dress That’s Effortlessly Edgy: The raw hem and cuffs of this long-sleeve Zilcremo dress are simply awesome. This is an automatic add-to-cart piece for Us!
19. These Ultra-Soft Leggings: These SATINA leggings are going to be a major part of your fall uniform. You won’t want to take them off!
20. These Boots That Make a Stomping Statement: Strut your way into fall in these SODA Malia boots. Their chunky heel and laces will make a lasting impression!
21. This Cardigan That Brings Cropped Looks to Fall: This Mango cardigan has short sleeves and a cropped hem for a summer-inspired look that totally works for fall!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!