Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
It’s always sad to see the summer go, especially if it’s your favorite season of the year. But there are plenty aspects of autumn to be excited about! Think cooler weather, pumpkin spice lattes and (of course) fall fashion!
Before we know it, we’ll be trading in our tanks and short-sleeve tops for long sleeves. It’s still too warm for chunky knits at the kickoff of fall, so we rounded up a variety of long-sleeve tops that can help you transition in style. Check them out below!
17 Long-Sleeve Tops That We’re Excited to Wear This Fall
Casual Daytime Tops
1. We love the ruched detail that runs down the front of this simple tee from The Drop! The lettuce-edge hem is also a sophisticated touch.
3. This skintight Verdusa mock neck top is a must for the fall. It’s so perfect for layering!
4. Pair this long-sleeve henley crop top from BP. with your favorite high-waisted bottoms. Add a jacket and some ankle booties and you have the ultimate casual fall look!
6. This ZESICA long-sleeve top has ribbed details and a V-neckline created with buttons that extend down the front. It’s ideal for lounging!
7. Lettuce edges adorn the hem of this mock neck top from BP. It gives the basic a fun flair!
8. Who says you can’t wear bright colors in the fall? We’re totally swooning over the line green shade of this cropped long-sleeve top from Topshop!
Dressy Going-Out Tops
9. Puffy sleeves are such an amazing trend, and the ones on this top from Poiumn are awesome! There are also cute embroidered polka-dot details that shoppers love!
10. Everything about this lantern-sleeve crop top from Romwe is incredible. The silky, shiny material and adjustable ruching are too gorgeous!
11. This floral crop top from Poiumn has an adjustable drawstring on the front. Yes, you can change up the length of the hem to your liking!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!