Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
The summer is approaching, and we couldn’t be more excited. In fact, we want to channel the season’s vibes in our everyday outfits. Our ensembles should shine just as bright as the sun! That means bold, neon-like hues, of course. After a year of sweats, it sounds like a dream!
With that in mind, we’ve selected 17 top picks in amazing neon shades, colorful patterns and fun pastels. We adore every single option and think you will too — read on for more!
17 Bright Fashion Pieces and Outfits for Summer
1. This YIGC bodycon dress has amazing ruching on the sides that can slim out your figure, and it comes in pastels that are ideal for the summer!
4. This simple Romwe tank tunic dress is available in so many neon tie-dye patterns!
5. Bright boho florals look amazing in the summer, and this swing dress from Qearal is a great choice!
Two-Piece Summer Sets
10. The flattering look of this printed set from SheIn is giving Us the best energy — it’s exactly what we need for the warm weather!
11. We’re seriously living for this comfy wide-let pant and crop top combo set from YouSexy!
12. You’ll feel like you’re on a tropical vacation every time you wear this bright printed set from korssyee!
16. This simple two-piece from Summer Mae is excellent for tanning, and you can make a splash in it by picking it up in one of the particularly bold colorways!
17. If true neon is what you’re looking for, check out this bikini from SweatyRocks — it has all of the brightest shades!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWit[email protected]. Happy shopping!