Heritage ImagesGetty Images
Volva XC90 floor mats are the perfect accessory to protect your investment. Whether you have young children or worry about spilling coffee on your commute to work, choosing the right floor mats is a good choice. They can give your Volvo XC90 a customized look, while also maintaining the overall value of your vehicle.
What Are Volvo XC90 Floor Mats?
Volvo floor mats for the XC90 are floor mats specifically designed to protect the interior of your Volvo vehicle. They offer the following benefits:
- Protect the interior of your vehicle: Volvo XC90 Floor Mats
protect the interior of your vehicle from debris, rain, ice, and snow.
- Maintains the modern look of your vehicle: Volvo floor mats are made with a stylish design so that you can maintain the modern look of your vehicle, even while protecting it.
- Protect your investment: By protecting your floors, floor mats can also help to protect your investment. Your vehicle is likely to be worth more when the interior carpeting is like new.
- Provide extra comfort: Floor mats are made with a highly durable, quality material that is cushioned and adds an extra layer of comfort to your vehicle.
- Protects your feet: Your floor mats can protect your shoes. Certain floor mat designs are made to carry liquids and other debris away from your feet.
- Long-lasting durability: Made with high-strength, durable materials, you can expect both your carpets and floor mats to last.
Floor mats made for your Volvo XC90 not only look good but also protect the value and resale of your vehicle. With the option to choose from different styles and colors, you can also use them to personalize your car.
Types of Volvo XC90 Floor Mats
It is important to choose the right type of Volvo floor mats for your vehicle. You can choose from two types of Volvo floor mats for the XC90 in WeatherTech products:
The FloorLiner, made by WeatherTech, is made using digital measurements, ensuring a guaranteed fit with each product. It is manufactured with a High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material that gives the perfect fit, along with a comfortable feel. The floor mats also protect against weather elements, including snow, mud, ice, and rain. You can get FloorLiners in both front or rear mats. The rear mats are made with a unique Over the Hump design, which ensures they fit as well in the back as they do in the front.
Cargo/trunk liners, also made by WeatherTech, may be a good product to protect your trunk’s carpet. You can easily slide it into your trunk for a perfect fit. You can purchase cargo/trunk liners for different coverage areas including behind the second or third row. The cargo/trunk liners also come with an optional bumper cover that protects your bumper when loading or unloading cargo items.
Both of these products also come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer or workmanship defects. This does not include normal wear and tear, but most floor mats are made to be wear-resistant.
How to Choose Volvo XC90 Floor Mats
The most important part of choosing the right floor mats for your Volvo XC90 is to choose ones that fit the interior of your vehicle. When choosing floor mats for your Volvo XC90, you will need to choose whether you have a standard or plug-in hybrid version. This ensures that you get the closest fit possible, which means better protection. Volvo floor mats for the XC90 are available in black, tan, and gray.
How to Replace/Install Volvo XC90 Floor Mats
Disclaimer: The guidelines in this story are general and not meant to replace instructions for your specific vehicle. Please consult your owner’s manual or repair guide before attempting repairs.
Fortunately, when you choose WeatherTech floor mats, you get a customized fit versus a universal one. This means that they are specifically made to fit your vehicle and no one else’s. You can install Volvo floor mats for your XC90 with the following steps:
- Take your Volvo floor mats out of the box: If your Volvo floor mats are shipped in a box, you may need to unfold them and let them flatten out for a few hours before installing them.
- Prep your car for installation: Before installing your new floor mats, you will want to remove any existing mats. These mats are designed to fit over factory carpeting. Thoroughly clean the existing carpets, taking care to remove any debris to prevent any stains. Give them plenty of time to dry before installing the new mats.
- Prep your mats: Prep your mats by determining where each floor mat goes. Left refers to the driver’s side and right refers to the passenger side.
- Install your floor mats: Slide the mats underneath the brake and gas pedals and place the other side underneath the seats for a secure fit.
- Check for any interference: Before driving, make sure you check for any interferences with the brake or gas pedals. This is very important as the mats should not block access to these controls.
- Place your instruction sheet in the owner’s manual: After installing your floor mats, store your installation and warranty information in your vehicle’s owner’s manual. This is a good place to place the instruction sheet that comes with the floor mats. This allows others who may borrow, or buy, your vehicle to know how to properly install them for a good fit and for safety.
Always check for any potential interference when removing your floor mats for cleaning. Additionally, if you have maintenance done on your vehicle, it is possible that they will remove the mats and may not know how to properly replace them. Check for a proper fit each time you or someone else removes the floor mats.
Big spill or have your mats collected a lot of dirt and other debris? No problem, removing your floor mats for cleaning is easy. All you have to do is pull them out, wipe them down, and replace them. If they’re really dirty, then you might hose them off or use a mild soap and water for a clean look. The unique, high-side design of the floor mats prevents debris or dirt from falling out into your vehicle when removing the mats.
Where to Buy Volvo XC90 Floor Mats
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io